Red Shield Insurance Company is responding to the changing course of the Yacht Insurance marketplace.
The Yacht Shield Policy has been designed to give the boat owner a combination of insurance protections and can be customized to offer broad coverage with enhancements to fit individual needs. You can chart your own course and navigate our policies easily. You have the convenience of local underwriters and claims experts.
With experience and quality products behind us, Red Shield Insurance Company is here to assist you with your Yacht Insurance needs.
- Private Pleasure Yachts
- Individual or Corporate Owned Yachts
- Maximum Hull Limit $500,000
- Eligible Size: 27 feet up to 65 feet
- Liability Limits to $1,000,000
- Owner must have 3 years experience
- Minimum Premium $500
- Minimum Deductible $500
- All Risk Policy
- Liability for Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Agreed Value
- Commercial Towing
- Salvage, Sue and Labor
- Consequential Loss
- Environment Fines and Penalties
- Underinsured / Uninsured Boats
- Water Borne Animals Coverage
- Jones Act - General Maritime Liabilities
A current marine survey is required for all vessels over 7 years of age.
Optional Coverages Available
- Navigation Electronics
- Overland Transit
- Scheduled Tenders
- Special Trips
This web page is intended only to be a general description of coverage. Specific coverages, conditions and exclusions are given in the policy contract itself. Please review the policy for specific details.